This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Flee
« on: Today at 03:47:46 AM »
but i have my credit card number remembered already...This.
« on: July 16, 2018, 08:25:33 AM »
I was gonna leave Priscilla alone but then I killed her to see what she would drop. I think you can make a weapon out of her soul.You get a dagger for cutting off her tail and her soul makes the Lifehunt Scythe you can see her wield. It's one of the coolest weapons in the game imo.
I can't believe Ian is going to become Mickey Mouse.Ian is my favorite Disney princess of them all.
« on: July 13, 2018, 07:00:42 AM »
Just Yolo that bae.Tfw I've been celebrating all alongDietrich no, not you too
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:44:53 AM »
Tfw I've been celebrating all alongDietrich no, not you too
« on: July 13, 2018, 03:54:02 AM »
Alright which one of you furries was this.
Absolutely based.>everyone with more than half a brain knows hard Brexit will be disastrous and unmanageable
>the people who actually want it are a small minority
>hardliners continue pushing for it, the government eats itself up from the inside out
>prominent people quit, any proposal is hated by both sides
>in comes Trump
>"told May how to do her job but she wouldn't listen, we're not so keen on that special trade deal stuff anymore and, oh yeah, your great rival would be an amazing Prime Minister - just saying"
What is this time line.
"Donald Trump has once again torn up standard etiquette for diplomacy by turning up, not with flowers or a bottle of wine – but a verbal grenade. As he was setting off for his first visit to the UK as American president, he told the Sun that he advised Theresa May “how to do” Brexit but “she didn’t listen to me”.
He also warned that a soft Brexit will probably kill any hope of a separate US-UK trade deal, which was supposed to be a centrepiece of Friday’s talks at Chequers. And to add insult to injury, he suggested that May’s nemesis, Boris Johnson, would “make a great prime minister”."
Special and lasting relationship alright.
« on: July 12, 2018, 07:14:26 AM »
but falling into it and dying like i did is almost better, because it gets you out of that situation, and the orb stays brokenYeah, but that's something many people think is exactly the issue. It's usually better to just kill yourself or even quit out and reload the game (which will put you outside of the fog gate again) after breaking the orbs because of the randomness involved in getting back otherwise and because you're likely to die anyways. I think my Pokemon analogy wasn't too bad. Throw yourself at the first pokemon of a gym leader, sacrifice some of your own to kill it and then just die to the second pokemon because you'll just respawn with full health and everything while the leader's first pokemon would just stay dead anyways. The fact that dying in a boss fight isn't really a loss at all and can even make things easier and help you progress is in my opinion a pretty lame mechanic that's just not in line with the rest of what Dark Souls is all about due to how punishing dying can be.
I mean, it's a unique fight and I get why you like it. But I think it's a pretty lame fight that doesn't fit well within the game, is very RNG, unsatisfactory to beat and more tedious than fun.
« on: July 12, 2018, 06:47:44 AM »
There's plenty of reasons people tend to dislike Chaos.
- The boss fight design doesn't really fit with the general combat gameplay of the game. Instead of dodging, counter-attacking, managing stamina and whittling down the boss' HP, you just have to hit 3 targets once. The fight is more platforming than anything else in the game and doesn't work too well with the kinda crappy jumping mechanics.
- The attacks are pretty dumb and there's only a small number of them that it endlessly repeats. The fire is very RNG and if you get caught in a bad place with a bad pattern, it's an unavoidable insta-kill. The swings are pretty dumb as well since even if you manage a perfect roll and avoid all damage, its hitbox can still push you and move your character in the depths.
- If you die, the walk back to the boss is one of the longer and more tedious ones in the game (you mentioned this yourself with the Titanite Demon in your path or, if you take a different route, the lava with the dragons and flaming statues).
- Doing it in phases that don't reset might be useful but it's not very fun or satisfactory. Run in, go to one orb, die because getting all the way over to the other side is a pain. Run back, start in the default position, run to the other orb and die again. Run back a third time and then just run straight forward to drop on the branch and finish it. It's a pretty dumb and disappointing fight like that, but it's something that'll almost always happen because of how random the whole thing is. Good luck making it all the way to the left side, then all the way to the middle again, then to the right side, then back to the middle and then down the final drop straight ahead in one go. It's possible but unlikely and having to do it in parts to make progress is kinda dumb. It's kind of like doing the Elite 4 or a Gym master in Pokemon and not having his fainted pokemon respawn if you die.
- There's no real pressure to it. Most boss fights are really intense and often last quite a while. But with Chaos? Not only can you just stand still and be perfectly safe in a large portion of the arena without any fear of being attacked or targeted, but dying doesn't really matter since you can still make progress and never lose anything. If you're down to Super Smough/Ornstein, the final of the Four Kings or getting down to the final part of the Gwyn fight, things feel like they matter. You're down to your last few estus or might even have to use humanities to heal and you know that if you take another hit or two and die, you'll have to do it all again from the start. There's constant pressure and it's just intense. But in the Chaos fight, you can just stand back and take a breather in many of the safe spots and if you die, hey, what does it even matter? You already got one orb done so progress was made. If you die, you'll even end up in a more favorable position than the one you're in now since you'll restart in the center position and with full resources. There's never any urgency or close fights and even if you die over and over again, the only thing you have to do is run straight at the next orb, hope you get lucky, swing at it once and congratulations, you've made progress or killed the boss.
There's more but those are the main gripes people have. Especially for a Lord Soul, it's just an underwhelming and pretty dumb fight.
Irish nationalist and anti-EU groups even protested against him because they'd be damned before siding with someone like him.hahaha why the fuck would Ireland rally behind a British aristocrat what a fucking retardI love that he went to Ireland to promote "Irexit", and we told him to fuck off.OH NO NO NONigel "fuck the EU but let me continue making a 6 digit salary as a member of the European parliament and also don't take away my personal EU pension for the family so that I can move abroad when Brexit goes wrong" Farage? Amazing some people still support people like that.
It's appalling. Farage has been all over Europe and the world to fan the flames, promote fake news, sow distrust and deepen divides. Meanwhile it's revealed that Farage is under investigation because of links with Russia during the Referendum campaign and that he's made close to a million dollars in the last 4 years for doing what he does. It's disgusting to see how these people benefit so much from manipulating the public into this stuff while they've got one hand rummaging for money in their pockets and another ready to shove the people under the bus. I can't even wrap my head around how some support this when Farage messes with millions of innocent people and then insist he keeps his $100k EU pension in the future and when he might move abroad because otherwise it would "harm his family".I love that he went to Ireland to promote "Irexit", and we told him to fuck off.OH NO NO NONigel "fuck the EU but let me continue making a 6 digit salary as a member of the European parliament and also don't take away my personal EU pension for the family so that I can move abroad when Brexit goes wrong" Farage? Amazing some people still support people like that.
Fucking hell. Populism is the biggest cancer modern politics and society as a whole face.
OH NO NO NONigel "fuck the EU but let me continue making a 6 digit salary as a member of the European parliament and also don't take away my personal EU pension for the family so that I can move abroad when Brexit goes wrong" Farage? Amazing some people still support people like that.
is there an actual date yet for when we're supposed to leave?29th of March 2019 is the current date. That's just 8 months for a monumental task and now the people in charge all abandoned ship. I wouldn't expect much by that date other than a long transitory period.
Brexit could be reversed at any time. There's no reason the leaving process couldn't be stopped. The UK could even rejoin after it leaves.
Exactly the kind of thread an EU shill would make, watch your step globalist cuck shillWhat I meant to say was that the EU made all the world's frogs gay and needs to be destroyed. Brexit is really going very well. Keep it up!
Leave Britain to me.CANT CURB THE CORB.
That is if Croatia and/or Belgium/France don't get to it first.it'll probably get stopped at the borderJUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP FAMAt least it's coming home man.
JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP FAMAt least it's coming home man.
In the past few days, most of it in just 24 hours:
>Boris Johnson, the UK Foreign Secretary, resigns over Brexit and states concerns that the UK is headed "for the status of a colony".
>David Davis, the UK Minister for Brexit, resigns as the country is shaping up to "hand control" over to the EU regarding much of the economy and other areas.
>Steve Baker, the no.2 responsible for Brexit, has resigned as he feels his department is being blindsided and the UK is put in a weak negotiating position.
>British Finance Investments dropped 26% in a year while France and Germany soared.
>Latest revealed version of Brexit plan would not allow flexible deviation from EU rules to set up new service/trade agreements with the US.
Marvelous. A political decision rivaled in insanity and folly only by Trump's election is going swimmingly.
STRONG AND STABLE, or something.
Looks like it's already home.And it will be 4 World Cups in a row a European team has won, andBut clearly European teams are far superior.Props to the EU for its absolute dominance this Cup. No matter what happens next, the world champion and ranks 2 through 4 will all be from within the Union.
But clearly European teams are far superior.Props to the EU for its absolute dominance this Cup. No matter what happens next, the world champion and ranks 2 through 4 will all be from within the Union.
I got the reference, no worries.did you see that ludicrous display last night?Of course. We beat the 5 times world champion.
did you see that ludicrous display last night?Of course. We beat the 5 times world champion.
Imagine Croatia beats RU.Croatia is probably the biggest favorite in its half. I wouldn't be surprised if it beats both Russia and England.
Life isn't animeThis alone proves that there's still an inherent good to the universe. Antinatalism disproven at last.