Be sure to try the SOPA DE MACACO
Be sure to try the SOPA DE MACACO
They're the same gun almost design wise and the onky difference is you can charge the pistol so it isn't just a shittier version of the rifle. Come on man think a little.>onky
plasma pistol is better and only a retard would disagree
I suggest buying Halo 2 and 3.we're not talking about those games
They're neither generic nor boring. Halo is popular because it's an extremely fun game.they're the most generic and boring weapons i've ever seen
if you're an easily entertained dumbass with shit taste and a tiny brain
lowest common denominator
You don't.i do, because there's literally no reason why i wouldn't
you're a fucking retard dude
I mean you'd have to be retarded to enjoy borderlands. I don't play dress up so I don't give a fuck what the weapon looks like lmao. The game was hyped as having tons of weapons, and it's just reskins. Plenty of people complained about this. I could play 1 or 2 for longer than like 10 hours before uninstalling.anyone who complained about it is a retard, because it should've been obvious from the start
the game obviously doesn't have a billion different guns, they're the same types of guns with small tweaks here and there
and that is what makes it a cool game, and better than halo by default
I mean if you could read above preschool level you'd know that normal means normal and if you wanted a challenge Heroic is before Legendary so you'd probably pick Heroic. But hey, if you're illiterate you're illiterate.except you're illiterate because heroic says "this is how halo is meant to be played"
which takes precedence over normal, because the game is literally saying you're playing the game wrong if you play on normal
so again, kill yourself you sad worthless cunt
Maybe if you stopped being a little Nazi that needs his fuhrer's instruction on how to play the game you'd enjoy life more.fuck life
Because I'm not a dumbass that does what other people tell him to do.wow what a free thinker
what an independent mind
you're so special, you should totally not kill yourself
« Last post by Verbatim on Today at 12:17:45 AM »
- Sakura's fun. Her redesign is fucking awesome, and her character story is probably one of my new favorites. I like that she's kinda growing up a little bit and questioning whether fighting is really what she wants to do with her life.
- UI and menu changes are a nice change of pace. I like the platinum gold aesthetic.
- The new Arcade Mode, while LONG overdue, is an obvious welcome addition, even if they took an unorthodox route with it. The worst thing is that you don't get anything substantial out of doing it, but I like how they've actually confirmed in-game when each and every installment of the franchise actually takes place chronologically. I'm pretty sure they haven't done that before. Best of all, unlike the shitty art in the character intros, the art featured in each character's ending is much higher quality.
- Extra Battle is fucking stupid, as it turns out. There are two battles available right now: a single round fight against Shin Akuma that costs 1000 FM per attempt, where all you gain is a special title for winning, is absolutely batshit insane. The AI just relentlessly tears your asshole apart, and while I was eventually able to beat him (after wasting more FM on it than I'm willing to admit), to know that all I'm getting out of it is a title makes it one of the biggest wastes of time ever. The second Extra Battle is an ongoing one where the final prize is a Viewtiful Joe costume for Rashid. Hopefully these things get better with time.
- I'm liking all the balance changes and the gameplay in general feels a lot smoother. Not all of the new V-triggers seem all that useful, but some of them are actually pretty fun and exciting, and it'll be cool to see how the new meta will develop with them in the cards. Also, the game's input lag has been reduced to about 4 frames, which is fantastic. This wound up adding a lot of lag to netplay at first, but they patched that up rather quickly.
« Last post by Spartan on January 20, 2018, 10:16:42 PM »
My car broke. WHEW LAD, can't wait to spend all my money repairing it.
I need a new battery and i Have an oil leak so i feel you.
self esteem is at a record high and on the incline. put on 10 lbs in the last month, diet is super fucking clean (no supplements/boosters/drugs + no meat or dairy) and work fucking loves me off. art skills have seen improvement as well. my brother is living back home, fighterz is out next week, DBS is on hiatus soon... things are good. worst part is this online course stuff i gotta do but thats really it.dude, if you’re going full vegan, you should be supplementing b12. Shit is the hardest to get in a vegan diet.
i'm not going full vegan. i eat some fish and eggs.
« Last post by MarKhan on January 20, 2018, 09:47:55 PM »
Or in separate file, which stored somewhere in AppData...I uninstalled the game for a bit to clear space and reinstalled it yesterday and I forgot it resets everyyyyyyyyything in regards to UI and customization. So I had to spend just an hour or so retinkering everything how I mostly like it. All my hot bars reset, BLECH.Hmm, you'd think all that stuff would be stored server side...
StraightTotally straight.Bi?Yeah but I'm not gaySo you're gay because you're lazy?Because women aren't worth the effortwhy don't you fuck a woman you homo?das is gay butwrong
straight up GAY
« Last post by DAS B00T x2 on January 20, 2018, 09:37:53 PM »
Totally straight.Bi?Yeah but I'm not gaySo you're gay because you're lazy?Because women aren't worth the effortwhy don't you fuck a woman you homo?das is gay butwrong