- it looks better (objectively—anyone who disagrees is a fucking idiot—and no, being gay doesn't make you more objective)
- it's cleaner, since you get to spend less time in the shower (yes, even if it were just one second, that is STILL time saved—absolutely no intelligent person wants to put up with cleaning their smegma, because it's the most disgusting thing in the world)
- it's healthier, as having foreskin just makes it easier to contract some pretty horrible diseases like HIV, and it's also one less organ that can potentially get cancer
- getting the procedure done-and-over-with as a baby means that you won't have to make the conscious choice to get it done as an adult, which is fantastic, because at that point, you're going to become too attached to your junk to make the right decision
- it also has the slightest chance of killing you before you get to live out your shitty fucking life, which is fucking awesome
- the idea of decreasing your nerve endings, making sex feel less good, is inherently appealing to anyone who is intelligent
It would seem to me as though having foreskin has no benefits whatsoever, and anyone who'd want to keep theirs is stupid. It's absolutely superfluous, and being cut is superior in every conceivable way that matters to anybody with a brain.
Your ONE linchpin argument has to do with the consent issue, and if that's your argument, you'd pretty much have to concede to broader consent-concerned arguments as well, such as anti-natalism, in order to be logically consistent. So if circumcision is wrong because "muh consent," in spite of the fact that it's impossible to get that from a baby, then it's also wrong to conceive a child in the first place, because they can't consent to that either. So you're either wrong, or an anti-natalist. You can only pick one.
As for the benefits, I just listed a plethora of them, and every single "con" you could possibly think of is actually an argument for circumcision, not against it.
And for the love of god, don't talk about psychological issues. That doesn't come close to being a compelling argument, because fucking everyone has psychological issues. I'll take a few of those in exchange for a cleaner, healthier, and better looking dick, thank you very much. You're bound to develop a few mental issues anyway, because it's a fucked up world that we live in. So you might as well get a better cock out of the deal, because you're stuck with that cock for life.
I should also acknowledge that most of your sexual partners will prefer circumcised men (as they should, because it's objectively better). If they say otherwise, they're either lying to make you feel better, or they're stupid/crazy—and as the bros say, you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy.