This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - TBlocks
Current state of affairs for me. Zelda has emerged as a clear frontrunner in terms of a main.
Richter I've been steadily getting better with after a pretty rough start.
Ike has been consistently reliable.
Ganondorf is really fun and I'm trying him out a bit more now.
Marth and Lucina fulfill the same role for me, decent with them.
Incin is fun.
Mario and Luigi are literally plumbers
Squad Strike group w/ Bench options. I plan on mixing and matching a bit but this is generally the order I'm running with I think.
- Link has always been my Smash main, so I plan to keep him around.
- Richter / Simon looks phenomenal to me and I can't wait to play them. Richter will likely be the character I play most in this game.
- Ike I picked up in Smash 4 and he looks even better in Ultimate with the standardized landing lag.
4 - 6
- Incineroar looks really fun and I love the Pro Wrestler Aura.
- Pichu is Pichu. Pichu is #5 slot in Squad Strike every single time. This is The Law. (Also a good mixup given he's the fastest character in the game in the air and is a total rushdown option rather than the heavyweights preceding)
- Zelda is a bit of a wildcard for me. I dabbled with her in 4 but she looks Actually Decent this time around so we'll see.
- Marth I used a bit in Smash 4 at the tail end of it's lifespan but I've heard is actually not great in this game. Been thinking of switching Marth out for Chrom recently.
- Young Link bringing back some of that older style Link and SPEED.
- Simon is mostly in case I want another Belmont in there somewhere or feel like a change of skin from Richter.
Main Group + extended for characters I want to try.
I've been had!underdog boost seems to be a separate thing, handicap or something, and it's set to off by default
At least it's nerfed though.
Someone made great wallpapers
This is a fantastic breakdown of the Belmonts.
This effect is gorgeous.
Also Simon / Richter are looking spicy
TrueI think this is the first time you've said thiselon musk, jeff bezos, richard branson, and the rest should all be thrown into a giant blender
I think this is the first time you've said thiselon musk, jeff bezos, richard branson, and the rest should all be thrown into a giant blender
Have you ever tried hitting something flying at you at 100 MPH? Or thrown something with precision at that speed?Baseball takes the most skill out of any sportLOL
Awesome, thanksIf you check the sep7 discord which both of you are in you can access his twitch from there.What's your twitch?smash twitter is surprisingly upset about Isabelle
What's your twitch?smash twitter is surprisingly upset about Isabelle
not saying it won't happen, but it's been argued that the moon's place as an AT kinda takes away what his most obvious final smash would've beenMajora's Wrath as a Final Smash would be fine instead of the Moon. Put it into a cut-scene and let it ride.
Also if you have a character who's that size, why would you go through the trouble of making him a boss fight and not just make him playable instead. (All bosses in the game are currently bigger than every fighter, i.e. Rathalos, Dracula, etc.)
This is a good round-up video for Skull Kid rumors. It's a bit dated as there's been more evidence since this but it's solid.
Also I gotta plug my boi Mimique (in a discord server with him https://discord.gg/pcQy8B, friend of my brother since like, Smash 4 hype)
There’s actually a fair bit of discussion about Isabelle on Smash Twitter, but they actually think Goku is likely so I’m taking that with a grain of salt.Midna is deconfirmed (Assist Trophy).
Zant and King Bublin are irrelevant at this point and don't have the same acclaim and history as Skull Boi.
On top of that there's a whole slew of evidence regarding Skull Kid. From the furniture in the 8/8 Direct to him being noticeably missing from the Moon Assist and his other Assist Trophy function being replaced by another character. Trust me when I say if we're getting a Zelda rep, it'll be SK.
it won't be a big character IMOSkull Kid works for the delay as well.
Why wouldn't they reveal one of the Big 5 (Skull Kid, Banjo, Incineroar, Geno, Isaac) at a Nintendo General Direct? You're trying to get people to get hyped and buy the game, I'd imagine you go for a hype reveal for the people who are either on the fence or just haven't seen much from the game, not unlike Ridley at E3
If the direct is another FE character reveal, I’ll straight up wash my hands of this game before it even comes out.Hard read: Skull Kid + Incineroar + Isabelle (echo)
Isaac + Incineroar + Isabelle (echo) + Matthew or Felix (Golden Sun echo)
The only other FE rep that's likely is Black Knight. There will not be another FE Unique.
god I fucking love flaxI finished Twin Peaks. It is very good. Damn good show.
So what are the chances that EVERY character gets an echo?Very unlikely. We'll get quite a few, probably the same amount of echoes as newcomers. (4 - 5 each) but I wouldn't count on more than that.