oh no question, I think this is my first post in here in monthsi should do those posting statistics again, i wonder if deci's posts alone would cause an uptick in a graph
But a drop in quality
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - TBlocks
This is basically where I'm at right now.
Blue = Main
Teal = Secondary
Red = Potential / Learning the character
Orange = Casual play
I've wanted Richter to be my #2 for a while but I just play better with Joker, the fit is more natural. Samus is kinda weird because I've had days where I'm unbeatable and days I can't get a kill to save my life with her.
Falcon's knee is almost like it was in Melee nowBeen playing Falcon a bit casually and I just don't have a conceptual idea how to play him.
My game is so special oriented (Zelda, Samus) that any other playstyle feels super weird.
Sounds good, ping me on discord when you're good to gosure, i can play around 5ishYeah idk really. You up for playing at some point today before 7?
Yeah idk really. You up for playing at some point today before 7?
Void had some incredible combos and kills but Leo just played so solid. It came down to it but Leo got the reset and won 3 - 1 in the 2nd set.Hell of a Grand Final. Void
Current state of affairs for me. Zelda has emerged as a clear frontrunner in terms of a main.
Richter I've been steadily getting better with after a pretty rough start.
Ike has been consistently reliable.
Ganondorf is really fun and I'm trying him out a bit more now.
Marth and Lucina fulfill the same role for me, decent with them.
Incin is fun.
Mario and Luigi are literally plumbers
Squad Strike group w/ Bench options. I plan on mixing and matching a bit but this is generally the order I'm running with I think.
- Link has always been my Smash main, so I plan to keep him around.
- Richter / Simon looks phenomenal to me and I can't wait to play them. Richter will likely be the character I play most in this game.
- Ike I picked up in Smash 4 and he looks even better in Ultimate with the standardized landing lag.
4 - 6
- Incineroar looks really fun and I love the Pro Wrestler Aura.
- Pichu is Pichu. Pichu is #5 slot in Squad Strike every single time. This is The Law. (Also a good mixup given he's the fastest character in the game in the air and is a total rushdown option rather than the heavyweights preceding)
- Zelda is a bit of a wildcard for me. I dabbled with her in 4 but she looks Actually Decent this time around so we'll see.
- Marth I used a bit in Smash 4 at the tail end of it's lifespan but I've heard is actually not great in this game. Been thinking of switching Marth out for Chrom recently.
- Young Link bringing back some of that older style Link and SPEED.
- Simon is mostly in case I want another Belmont in there somewhere or feel like a change of skin from Richter.
Main Group + extended for characters I want to try.
I've been had!underdog boost seems to be a separate thing, handicap or something, and it's set to off by default
At least it's nerfed though.
Someone made great wallpapers
This is a fantastic breakdown of the Belmonts.
This effect is gorgeous.
Also Simon / Richter are looking spicy
TrueI think this is the first time you've said thiselon musk, jeff bezos, richard branson, and the rest should all be thrown into a giant blender
I think this is the first time you've said thiselon musk, jeff bezos, richard branson, and the rest should all be thrown into a giant blender
Have you ever tried hitting something flying at you at 100 MPH? Or thrown something with precision at that speed?Baseball takes the most skill out of any sportLOL
Awesome, thanksIf you check the sep7 discord which both of you are in you can access his twitch from there.What's your twitch?smash twitter is surprisingly upset about Isabelle
What's your twitch?smash twitter is surprisingly upset about Isabelle
not saying it won't happen, but it's been argued that the moon's place as an AT kinda takes away what his most obvious final smash would've beenMajora's Wrath as a Final Smash would be fine instead of the Moon. Put it into a cut-scene and let it ride.
Also if you have a character who's that size, why would you go through the trouble of making him a boss fight and not just make him playable instead. (All bosses in the game are currently bigger than every fighter, i.e. Rathalos, Dracula, etc.)