Here is a product overview/review for my Godzilla collection. I have FFVII Remake pictures as well, but....I don't have much of an interest in it right now since I chose to start Persona 3 over it. Anyways....Shin Godzilla Japanese Blu-ray release & Shin Godzilla US Blu-ray release
- I won't go over the US release too much, the product is next to the Japanese release more to show a size comparison between the two.
- You can get the US release for 12 bucks on Rightstuff.
- Case is just like any other movie case w/ sleeve but it's in black instead of blue.
- Just the movie with some trailers and interview with some literal who.
- Japanese Blu-ray is way nicer; $31 on CDJapan (When I bought it back in 2017 it was like $60
- Case is similar to the Japanese releases of the Eva NTE movies. Orange peel finish but in black with just the logo, nothing on the back.
- Inner case is a fold in red that's also just the logo in white.
- Three disc set, first disc is the movie, second is trailers and TV spots extras, third is video footage of its theatrical release in Japan starring the actors answering fan questions and talking about the movie; some behind the scenes footage but not much.
- No English subtitles, Japanese script is also on the first disc.
- 20 page pamphlet included going over more behind the scenes with the practical and visual effects, as well as chapter/audio listings (showing some of the tracks are straight up pulled from Eva 3.33, not just cut and edited, it's the literally the same track title to title). Godzilla The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 Criterion Blu-ray Collection
- $112, 15 movies (listed in the pictures) in a MASSIVE book.
- Size of book, think of the PS3 collectors edition of FFX/X-2 HD.
- Artwook on both the front and back of the book.
- All the discs are held in sleeves in the very back after all the pages, showing the same artwork as the very front (not pictured without the discs cause I forgot).
- Two pages dedicated to each film talking about each movie and its production along with a special promotional artwork.
- Last disc contains some special features.
- Seven discs of movies with an eighth disc containing supplements.
- One last picture for size reference.