This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Jono
Both are hanging from a cliff but you can only save one
Idea stolen from Big Boss's movie thread.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 gets delayed, announcement from Rockstar happens sometime in February-March.
- Black Ops 4 is the next CoD, it's a modern/future setting like Blops 2.
- New Battlefield gets teased
- Halo 6 is the only thing Xbox has to show at E3
- Last of Us 2 is shown off at E3. Release date is early 2019.
NFC/AFC CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Will the Patriots repeat once again?
Will the Chiefs finally win a playoff game?- LOL NOPE
How the fuck are the Titans in the playoffs? - No clue LOL
- The Titans upset the Chiefs at home
- The Falcons fly into the Coliseum in LA and take down the Rams
- The Jaguars win at home vs the Bills
- The Saints win big at home versus the Panthers and sweep them on the season
- Falcons lose to the Eagles LMAO
- Sacksonville upsets the Steelers at home
- The Vikings win at home with just a few seconds left
I wasn't gonna buy anything, I just asked questions and saw some people in the shooting range shoot.
I might go back in a few weeks and buy that .22 rifle the guy showed me and start off from there as I am a gun virgin. It was pretty cheap compared to the other stuff they had, like all the shotguns were $900 and up.
« on: December 20, 2017, 02:50:39 AM »
Blade Runner 2049
« on: December 08, 2017, 04:38:28 PM »
Here's the deal. You are forced to see one or the other against your will. You will have backstage passes to see the musical artist you voted for in this thread. You can't kill them but you can ask them questions if you wish.
No you cannot have an alternative.
Who do you choose to see? BRASIL or Rammstein?
« on: October 21, 2017, 07:54:56 PM »
And I loved the shit out of it. It was cheesy in all the right forms and had a nice world-building feeling to it for a kaiju movie. I also had no idea Ron Perlman was in it and he was great.
I thought some of the kaiju were pretty lame design-wise, but my favorite had to be the one Gypsy Danger fights in Hong Kong and ends up pulling wings out of nowhere and starts flying.
Speaking of Gypsy Danger, the Jaegers are cool and their concept on how they operate was unique and I enjoyed that. I liked all their designs besides the Russian because it looked like a giant metal bucket with arms. All in all, Jaegers are cool, but they're nowhere near Mechagodzilla levels of cool.
I'm excited to see the sequel now.
« on: October 01, 2017, 08:58:33 PM »
The Fall Classic is approaching us soon as the last games of the season have been played and now time for the postseason. The playoffs officially begin with the bullshit Wild Card games:
1. WORLD SERIES (Astros win series 4-3)
Houston Astros (101-61) vs Los Angeles Dodgers (104-58)
POSTSEASON RECAP:- The Yankees power their way through the Twins and advance to the ALDS to face the Cleveland Indians.
- The Diamondbacks overcome the Rockies in a thrilling game and will face the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NLDS.
- Houston takes game 1 on a huge day from Jose Altuve and the rest of the team.
- The Indians shutout the Yankees for game 1 and take the lead of the series.
- The Astros BTFO the Red Sox at home yet again and take game 2 of the series. They need to win one more to advance to the ALCS.
- The Yankees and Indians game ends after a thrilling 13 innings. The Indians need to win one more to advance to the ALCS.
- The Cubs shutout the Nationals at home in game 1 and take the lead of the series.
- The Doyers overcome the Diamondbacks and take game 1 in Los Angeles.
- The Doyers win again in game 2 and only need to win 1 more to advance to the NLCS.
- The Nationals rally late against the Cubs and take game 2. The series is tied.
- Yankees force a game 4 by winning 1-0 in a pitching dominant game.
- Red Sox BTFO the Astros at home and force a game 4.
- The Astros rally late in game 4 and take the series over the Red Sox. They advance to the ALCS.
- The Dodgers out-pitch the Diamondbacks and sweep the series. They advance to the NLCS.
- The Yankees upset the Indians at home and advance to the ALCS to take on the Astros
- The Nationals stay alive in Wrigley and force a game 5 back at home. Winner continues on, loser goes home the next game.
- The Cubs eliminate the Nationals and advance to the NLCS vs the Dodgers.
- The Astros take game 1 in dramatic fashion against the Yankees.
- The Astros once again win in dramatic fashion in game 2 versus the Yankees. The series heads to New York for 3.
- The Dodgers overcome the Cubs in game 1 of the NLCS.
- In a classic battle of the bullpens in game 2, the Dodgers walk off the Cubs and take a 2-0 series lead.
- The Yankees manage to open up their offense and take game 3 of the ALCS.
- The Yankees tie the series. The ALCS will go back to Houston now since the Astros were unable to win to advance to 3 wins.
- For the first time since 1988, the Dodgers are 3-0 in the NLCS. They just need 1 more win to advance to the World Series.
- The Yankees take the series lead against the Astros and force the series back to Houston.
- The Cubs stay alive and take game 4 from the Dodgers.
- THE DODGERS ADVANCE TO THE WORLD SERIES
- We go to a Game 7 in the ALCS.
- THE ASTROS ADVANCE TO THE WORLD SERIES
- The Dodgers take game 1 of the World Series 3-1 on a dominate pitching performance from Clayton Kershaw
- The Astros take game 2 of the world series in a nail biter that went into extras. We head to Houston now.
- The Astros are one win away from winning the World Series
- DODGERS FORCE A GAME 7
- The Astros win the World Series for the first time in franchise history!
1. The Chicago Cubs are the defending champs and a team that won a World Series has not made it back to the playoffs in back-to-back years since the 2011-2012 St Louis Cardinals. The 2011 Cardinals won the World Series that year.
2. The 2017 Minnesota Twins are the only team in MLB history to reach the postseason following a 100+ loss season.
3. The New York Yankees will attempt to reach the World Series and win their 28th ring. The next team closest to them is the St Louis Cardinals with 11.
4. Since the Cubs ended their drought last year, the Indians now have the longest World Series victory drought, winning their last one in 1948.
5. The Washington Nationals have not won a playoff series since the Walter Johnson days of the 1920s.
6. Solonoid is a gigantic faggot.
« on: September 05, 2017, 02:39:11 AM »