This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Jono
IF BENNY THE BULL ISN'T IN THIS, WE RIOT
I drive a '14 Camaro RS and I love it to death as it's the first car I owned on my name. However I want a little bit more power so I can have more fun and while my car is pretty quick, it's not quick enough to leave someone like me satisfied long term.
I found a used '16 Camaro SS for $26,000 on Autotrader nearby. It has 31,000 miles on it which is about 500 more than my current car and I owe around $14,800 on payments. I'm gonna go to the dealership it's at on Friday and check it out.
She lived to be 102 years old. RIP Baby Ruth
“The Curse” brought about by Babe Ruth’s departure from the Red Sox became an enduring part of baseball lore, but his oldest daughter would have none of it.
I’m spending more time fighting with the Wii remote more than the enemies. I waited nearly 2 months for this shit only for it to completely make the game unenjoyable and unplayable. I feel like I’m playing the game with a damn Guitar Hero guitar.
What the fuck was Nintendo thinking making this only playable with the Wii remote and nunchuck? This would be perfect to play on with the Pro Controller.
It’s been awhile but I’m back to playing Super Metroid after letting other games, life, work, and other shit getting in the way of my playthrough. I’m not gonna let that stop me from finishing this amazing game.
Last time I played I was in Norfair trying to get past this huge lava pool, which I’m guessing is the inspiration to the Norfair stage in Smash Bros. I backtracked all the way to the beginning of the game to familiarize myself with the controls and Samus’s movement since it’s been a minute since I’ve played.
I went to areas I missed and ended up finding the X-Ray Scope which has one of my favorite sounds whenever using it. The effect for it is also cool too.
After I found that, I went back to Crateria and went to the Wrecked Ship. I was confused when the Save Pod and Map thing didn’t work when I found them, also those floating ghost-skull things that will spawn on top of you were creepy as hell. I knew something was wrong when these things would spawn inside the Save/Map rooms because that didn’t happen in any other area in the game.
Found my way to a Boss Door and I did not know what to expect to see. Thankfully the boss here wasn’t all that difficult and I managed to kill him with relative ease after I figured out his paths.
I guess killing him restored the ship or something and now everything is alive and moving, including those trash-can looking robots which were dormant before fighting the boss.
I saved in the Save Room I found earlier and stopped there for now.
« on: December 02, 2018, 03:47:58 AM »
What do you guys think?
« on: October 01, 2018, 03:10:10 AM »
The 2018 regular season has come and gone with bizarre outcomes and now it's finally time for October baseball. This will be the first time in MLB history that a season ended with two tiebreakers for division titles.
Let the chaos and heartbreak begin:
1. World Series (Red Sox win series 4-1)
1. The Brewers win Game 163 in Chicago and advance to the NLDS.
2. The Dodgers win Game 163 and advance to the NLDS to face the Braves.
3. The Rockies win the NL Wild Card game and advance to the NLDS to face the Brewers.
4. The Oakland Athletics are eliminated from the postseason. The Yankees advance to the NLDS to face Boston.
5. The Brewers walk off the Rockies in game 1 and win.
6. The Dodgers shutout the Braves at home for a game 1 victory
7. The Brewers rally late and beat the Rockies in game 2. The series goes to Colorado.
8. The Astros take games 1 and 2 from the Indians. The series goes to Cleveland.
9. The Dodgers take game 2. The series goes to Atlanta.
10. The Red Sox take game 1 but the Yankees take game 2. The series is tied.
11. The Brewers sweep the Rockies and advance to the NLCS. They face the Dodgers.
12. The Astros sweep the Indians and advance to the ALCS.
13. The Dodgers win the series in Atlanta and advance to the NLCS to face the Brewers.
14. The Red Sox BTFO the Yankees in the Bronx and win big in game 3.
15. Red Sox eliminate the Yankees.
16. The Red Sox take the ALCS lead.
17. The Dodgers tie the Brewers in the NLCS.
18. The Dodgers are 1 win away from the World Series.
19. The Red Sox are 1 win away from the World Series.
20. The Red Sox advance to the World Series. This will be their 2nd World Series appearance in the last decade.
21. THE DODGERS ADVANCE TO THE WORLD SERIES AGAIN.
22. Red Sox take game 1.
23. Red Sox take game 2.
24. Dodgers win big in 18 innings and take game 3.
25. The Red Sox are 1 win away from winning the World Series.
1. As stated above, this is the first time we will see 2 tiebreakers in MLB history as well as having all 4 teams still in the postseason once the outcomes of both games are reached.
2. The Oakland Athletics are the only American League team in the postseason that wasn't there the previous year. The Red Sox, Indians, Yankees, and Astros were all in the 2017 postseason.
3. The Colorado Rockies for the first time in franchise history have reached the postseason in back-to-back years. The franchise began in 1993.
4. The Milwaukee Brewers have reached the postseason for the first time since 2011.
5. The Indians once again will attempt to end their World Series championship drought as they last won in it all in 1948, being the longest out of any team listed here. The Brewers and Rockies are the only teams going in that have never won a World Series.
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:17:06 PM »
GET FUCKIN HYPED
So I bought this game the other night and it's a game I've always wanted to play but never had the chance to until now. Anyways, I'll update this thread on my progress and tell you guys what I think of it and all that jazz.
Usually when I go back to play games on the NES/SNES/Genesis I just play them for a little bit for nostalgia sake and won't touch them for a while. That is not the case with Super Metroid, as I am enjoying this game a ton and plan on finishing it.
I'm currently making my way through Norfair. Apparently I missed grabbing the Power Bomb in Brinstar like the noob I am so I can't open any of the orange doors so I know I'm missing out on whatever's behind them, like a map for Norfair or more energy tanks and missiles.
Will update later when I play some more.
He's got a really nasty cough that's keeping him up as well as my family so I took him to the vet today.
Last time we took him he was fine and there was nothing wrong with him. This time it was different. He's got a heart murmur but it's only a minor one. The reason why he's coughing is because there's fluid or something stuck in his trachea so he's trying to cough it all out.
He's gonna have to be on medication for the remainder of his life. The cough isn't going to go away but the shots and medicine is supposed to suppress it.
I was expecting to hear worse news but this is what I'll take I guess. As long as the medication helps him I'll do whatever it takes to keep him alive for as long as I can.