This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - IngloriousWho98
« on: Today at 05:24:28 PM »
Getting an Omelas vibe from this one
« on: Today at 01:09:27 PM »
Put your dick in the toilet and flush
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:56:52 AM »
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:01:28 AM »
Thank you to everyone in our community for being the passionate fans that you are.
Our goal has always been to create the best possible game for all of you – devoted Star Wars fans and game players alike. We’ve also had an ongoing commitment to constantly listen, tune and evolve the experience as it grows. You’ve seen this with both the major adjustments, and polish, we have made over the past several weeks.
But as we approach the worldwide launch, it's clear that many of you feel there are still challenges in the design. We’ve heard the concerns about potentially giving players unfair advantages. And we’ve heard that this is overshadowing an otherwise great game. This was never our intention. Sorry we didn’t get this right.
We hear you loud and clear, so we’re turning off all in-game purchases. We will now spend more time listening, adjusting, balancing and tuning. This means that the option to purchase crystals in the game is now offline, and all progression will be earned through gameplay. The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game. We’ll share more details as we work through this.
We have created a game that is built on your input, and it will continue to evolve and grow. Star Wars Battlefront II is three times the size of the previous game, bringing to life a brand new Star Wars story, space battles, epic new multiplayer experiences across all three Star Wars eras, with more free content to come. We want you to enjoy it, so please keep your thoughts coming. And we will keep you updated on our progress.
This is really good
It shows gamers they really do have a say in how games turn out
« on: November 15, 2017, 10:23:02 AM »
« on: November 15, 2017, 12:06:36 AM »
« on: November 14, 2017, 11:45:13 PM »
With all the negativity in this thread I just wanted to say we're halfway there
Stay strong lads
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:36:23 AM »
- Re: Immune system improval—Fruit is fucking delicious, and eating lots of it (while cutting out less healthy foods from your system, like meat) can help improve your immune system. Quick, easy, fun. Exercise helps too, but that's an acquired taste in terms of how much fun you have doing it.
- Re: Prostate cancer prevention—Once again, plant-based diets can help reduce your odds of prostate cancer, because fats absorbed from plants are much healthier than the fats you absorb from animals. Giving up meat may not be quick, easy, and fun for you, but it has the added benefit of being ethical, which obviously beats out everything else.
- Re: Prevention of bacteria build-up—Literally just urinate. Drink lots of water. Bathe. Wear loose clothing. I really don't think there's such a colossal risk of this sort of thing happening, assuming you have decent hygiene.
- Re: Improving sperm quality—This is not a benefit, lmao
- Re: Relieving tension—This is by far the easiest. There's so many things you can do. You already play video games. You already consume lots of media entertainment. Maybe not so much anymore, since you're a busy guy, but still. That should give you some ideas. Get more rest.
- Re: Helping sleep—Okay, you know what? If you were to masturbate exclusively to help you sleep, I actually wouldn't begrudge you that. Sleep is a tough one if you're not getting enough of it (or can't), and I think spending 20-30 minutes is a fair trade for getting your 8 hours of rest.
If only you can get all these benefits from some activity that only takes 1O minutes a day
« on: November 10, 2017, 10:59:31 PM »
« on: November 10, 2017, 05:42:53 PM »
Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.
What happened bro
« on: November 08, 2017, 03:41:56 PM »
« on: November 05, 2017, 11:38:06 PM »
That D Day sequence wasn't bad at all in my opinion
« on: November 05, 2017, 12:53:34 AM »
You have no idea how inexplicably happy day light savings makes me
« on: November 03, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »
« on: November 03, 2017, 12:03:59 PM »
I'm getting to the part where there's only shitty candy left in my bag
« on: November 02, 2017, 04:43:49 PM »
Already started mate
« on: November 01, 2017, 01:28:59 AM »
Didn't get that big of a haul but we got THREE
full sized candy bars
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:45:23 AM »
« on: October 31, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
I wouldnt have said it was happy. Exhausting more like it. But this might be the only picture of me in my costume with the art department behind the scene person. I dunno what her position is, but she gets a lot done.
« on: October 31, 2017, 03:36:46 PM »
anyone watching any horror movies rn?
Watching my life fall into pieces
« on: October 31, 2017, 12:44:36 AM »
I hope Detroit delivers some good philosophical discussion
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:50:30 PM »
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:11:18 PM »
I CAN’T PRETEND
I DON’T NEED TO DEFEND
SOME PART OF ME FROM YOU
« on: October 30, 2017, 05:08:48 PM »
« on: October 30, 2017, 12:26:33 PM »
Are you just doing this to enjoy things other people enjoy without admitting it?what would be the point
To maintain the thing that makes you unique
« on: October 29, 2017, 08:10:18 PM »
Are you just doing this to enjoy things other people enjoy without admitting it?
« on: October 29, 2017, 03:32:27 AM »
You ever been physically horny but you’re all sadboi and can’t get turned on
« on: October 28, 2017, 07:49:27 PM »
Lot less stressful than speaking to people individually for meThe stressful part mainly comes from the questions for me.
What do you do when they stump you
« on: October 28, 2017, 01:44:34 PM »
Lot less stressful than speaking to people individually for me
« on: October 27, 2017, 03:51:33 PM »
I didn't say otherwise. I said this problem isn't going to go away overnight, and I'd rather people use the least harmful substance.
Honestly the "people do it anyways" argument is the worst form of justification for anythingWhy does it need to be justified? People are gonna use shit, I'd rather they're budded out taking a nap than drunk and beating their wife.
The ideal world of nobody using drugs isn't gonna happen anytime soon.
Everything we do should be justified
Just because something is the norm doesn’t mean we should just accept it
We only got to this point in human history because we wanted to change the negatives in our society