Steam:
ID: IcyWind
IP: Logged

9,381 posts

Updated!

• Slash's resignation
  • Staff Changes
  • First Game Night on September 6th

The current information is sufficient enough. There was shit, Kiyo was demoted. That's how it will stay.

Juuzou | Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Lady Noelle

10,912 posts

This user has been blacklisted from posting on the forums. Until the blacklist is lifted, all posts made by this user have been hidden and require a Sep7agon® SecondClass Premium Membership to view.

Magos Domina | Heroic Invincible!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Kiyohime

6,711 posts
01001001 01101101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01110000 01101001 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
Updated!

• Slash's resignation
  • Staff Changes

*Elegiac couldn't handle being called a dingo and left for a few days, not much came of it*
Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:16:07 PM by Priscilla

Alternative Facts
| Mythic Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

9,381 posts

Yeah, let's not start a fight in here.

Elegiac, I've gotten your messages and seen your replies - the current event is adequate and covers everything without going into the detail you wish, detail which would likely result in further problems.

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Elegiac

23,675 posts
Updated!

• Slash's resignation
  • Staff Changes

*Elegiac couldn't handle being called a dingo and left for a few days, not much came of it*
What is it with you people why do you encourage her?

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts

Elegiac, I've gotten your messages and seen your replies - the current event is adequate and covers everything without going into the detail you wish, detail which would likely result in further problems.
Not including it is going to result in further problems.

Mr. Psychologist
| Imperial Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Mr Psychologist

17,225 posts
<.<

Alrighty Elegiac, I can't say the whole reason why but I can say that the reason for Kiyo's demotion was not related to the one that you are postulating <.<
You are free to disagree if you like, but the fact is that it was an unrelated issue that led to the reshuffle.

Girl of Mystery | Mythic Unfrigginbelievable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: TheBritishLemon

23,350 posts
A flower which blooms on the battlefield

Alrighty Elegiac, I can't say the whole reason why but I can say that the reason for Kiyo's demotion was not related to the one that you are postulating <.<
You are free to disagree if you like, but the fact is that it was an unrelated issue that led to the reshuffle.
Kiyo got demoted?

Mr. Psychologist
| Imperial Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

17,225 posts
<.<

Kiyo got demoted?
Reshuffled, but in a manner of speaking that is the case.
Kiyo was moved to Ninja from Master Ninja, but in terms of the difference it makes there isn't really a big change.

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts

Then I'll have to be more thorough this time.

Alternative Facts
| Mythic Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

9,381 posts

Subtle threats won't get you anywhere.

True Turquoise
| MILF Hunter

more |
XBL: Anora Whisper
PSN: True_Turquoise
Steam: truturquoise
ID: True Turquoise

25,382 posts
fuck you
This thread still causes arguments.

Mat Cauthon
| Ravens

more |
This thread still causes arguments.
Not the thread persay...

Spoiler
*Picks up Barstool*
*Whacks you over the Head*

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

10,912 posts

This user has been blacklisted from posting on the forums. Until the blacklist is lifted, all posts made by this user have been hidden and require a Sep7agon® SecondClass Premium Membership to view.

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts

Subtle threats won't get you anywhere.
This is why I left. Cheat doesn't give a shit. Why would he? I'm in a forum run by children.

If you want something done you've got to do it yourself and believe me I'll find a way. I'm patient. There'll always be an opportunity if you wait for it, keep being decent and wait for the little ghouls to slip up. I'm not leaving this time.

Mr. Psychologist
| Imperial Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

17,225 posts
<.<

Thorough about what?

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

10,912 posts

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts

Stop being in denial Elegiac. The stuff that happened to actually cause those events was not really public.
And you. One minute you're going tooth and nail with the bitch and then the next you want a piece of me. Is there anyone you really like? Grow a backbone or some consistency.

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

10,912 posts

N/A | Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Zenmaster

7,823 posts

Alternative Facts
| Mythic Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

9,381 posts

Okay, that's enough.

Elegiac, we've told you what you can do if you honestly have problems with the moderating team. The subtle threats you're making don't help your case, nor will it do anything to fix the problems you see.

Anymore discussion on the matter, in this thread, will result in warnings. There are ways to address a problem - this is not one of those ways.

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts
And you. One minute you're going tooth and nail with the bitch and then the next you want a piece of me. Is there anyone you really like? Grow a backbone or some consistency.
With Kiyo? She was my best friend for a time, and I appreciate that. I can have some respect for her from that time, and still not like her now. Why are you so obsessed with her?
She needs to get out of my face. Obsessed is a stupid word to use, don't throw out belittling invective if it has no foundation.

True Turquoise
| MILF Hunter

more |
XBL: Anora Whisper
PSN: True_Turquoise
Steam: truturquoise
ID: True Turquoise

25,382 posts
fuck you
I'm confused, is Elegiac bitching about not being included in this thread or bitching about mod problems?
past events

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts
Okay, that's enough.

Elegiac, we've told you what you can do if you honestly have problems with the moderating team. The subtle threats you're making don't help your case, nor will it do anything to fix the problems you see.

Anymore discussion on the matter, in this thread, will result in warnings. There are ways to address a problem - this is not one of those ways.
Just get her out of my hair then, and there won't be a problem. I'm a chill guy, I don't care if I'm not in your story, but based on the information that was related to me it seemed like it should have been. If what I was told wasn't in fact, fact, then fair enough.

But I've dealt with people like her my whole life. Spineless little weasels who want to strut around and make themselves feel important, and I'll be damned if I'm going to put up with it from some child in my very own forum.

Aether | Mythic Invincible!

more |
XBL: BirdTHUG
PSN:
Steam: Sofles_Yo
ID: DemonicChronic

6,946 posts
theaetherone.deviantart.com https://www.instagram.com/aetherone/

Long live NoNolesNeckin.

Ya fuckin' ganderneck.
Just get her out of my hair then, and there won't be a problem. I'm a chill guy, I don't care if I'm not in your story, but based on the information that was related to me it seemed like it should have been. If what I was told wasn't in fact, fact, then fair enough.

But I've dealt with people like her my whole life. Spineless little weasels who want to strut around and make themselves feel important, and I'll be damned if I'm going to put up with it from some child in my very own forum.
If you muted her then isn't she 'out of your hair?'

rC | Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: RC5908

10,792 posts
ayy lmao
Okay, that's enough.

didn't kiyo just call you a dingo a few times...?

Elegiac
| Knight of the Limits

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

23,675 posts

If you muted her then isn't she 'out of your hair?'
The mute doesn't appear to have worked. Or maybe it has... let me double check.

Mr. Psychologist
| Imperial Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:

17,225 posts
<.<
Alrighty, Elegiac, Make a thread in Septagon to discuss this matter further.
However, if you continue ITT then it will turn into warnings and post removal, which in my opinion is highly counter-intuitive to resolving your problem here.

Aether | Mythic Invincible!

more |
XBL: BirdTHUG
PSN:
Steam: Sofles_Yo
ID: DemonicChronic

6,946 posts
theaetherone.deviantart.com https://www.instagram.com/aetherone/

Long live NoNolesNeckin.

Ya fuckin' ganderneck.
The mute doesn't appear to have worked. Or maybe it has... let me double check.
I'm sorry, I'm just really confused as to what issue still exists.