more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: RC5908
IP: Logged

10,792 posts
ayy lmao
NEW YORK—According to emergency personnel, early estimates indicate that more than 42 million Americans were killed this past weekend in what is now believed to be the bloodiest Black Friday shopping event in history.

First responders reporting from retail stores all across the nation said the record-breaking post-Thanksgiving shopping spree carnage began as early as midnight on Friday, when 13 million shoppers were reportedly trampled, pummeled, burned, stabbed, shot, lanced, and brutally beaten to death while attempting to participate in early holiday sales events.

Law enforcement officials said the bloodbath only escalated throughout the weekend as hordes of savage holiday shoppers began murdering customers at Wal-Mart, Sears, and JCPenney locations nationwide, leaving piles of dismembered and mutilated corpses in their wake.

“The level of bloodshed this year was almost beyond imagination—no prior Black Friday could have prepared us for this,” said National Guard commander Frank Grass, talking to reporters in front of the still-smoldering remains of a local Best Buy that was burned to the ground Saturday. “We had fire trucks, police cruisers, and guardsmen stationed at multiple locations, but it was useless. At the moment, hundreds of thousands of American shoppers are still unaccounted for, and we expect $2 billion in damage has been wrought upon our cities. ”

“The stench of death is unbearable,” a tearful Grass added. “Simply unbearable.”

As the weekend of sales drew to a close, ambulances could be seen circling the now empty and completely ravaged shopping complexes as they searched for signs of life, while clean-up crews worked to clear the rubble, overturned cars, and large pools of blood from local Kohl’s and Macy’s parking lots.

The White House issued an official response, stating, “We mourn the deaths of those 42 million American shoppers who tragically lost their lives this Black Friday.”

Survivors of the deadly holiday sales event said that while the weekend began as a chance to “get in on some unbeatable post-Thanksgiving deals,” it quickly escalated into a merciless, no-hold-barred fight to the death.

“At some point in time we all stopped caring about the deals and the holiday shopping and were pretty much just out for blood,” said Dana Marshall, 37, a Target shopper who suffered seven broken ribs and a cracked sternum while fighting two other customers for a discounted Nikon digital camera. “I remember just sitting on top of a woman and smacking her head with a DVD player until her face was completely unrecognizable. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.”

Mad Max | Mythic Invincible!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam: madmax0808
ID: Mad Max

7,528 posts

NEW YORK—According to emergency personnel, early estimates indicate that more than 42 million Americans were killed this past weekend in what is now believed to be the bloodiest Black Friday shopping event in history.

First responders reporting from retail stores all across the nation said the record-breaking post-Thanksgiving shopping spree carnage began as early as midnight on Friday, when 13 million shoppers were reportedly trampled, pummeled, burned, stabbed, shot, lanced, and brutally beaten to death while attempting to participate in early holiday sales events.

Law enforcement officials said the bloodbath only escalated throughout the weekend as hordes of savage holiday shoppers began murdering customers at Wal-Mart, Sears, and JCPenney locations nationwide, leaving piles of dismembered and mutilated corpses in their wake.

“The level of bloodshed this year was almost beyond imagination—no prior Black Friday could have prepared us for this,” said National Guard commander Frank Grass, talking to reporters in front of the still-smoldering remains of a local Best Buy that was burned to the ground Saturday. “We had fire trucks, police cruisers, and guardsmen stationed at multiple locations, but it was useless. At the moment, hundreds of thousands of American shoppers are still unaccounted for, and we expect $2 billion in damage has been wrought upon our cities. ”

“The stench of death is unbearable,” a tearful Grass added. “Simply unbearable.”

As the weekend of sales drew to a close, ambulances could be seen circling the now empty and completely ravaged shopping complexes as they searched for signs of life, while clean-up crews worked to clear the rubble, overturned cars, and large pools of blood from local Kohl’s and Macy’s parking lots.

The White House issued an official response, stating, “We mourn the deaths of those 42 million American shoppers who tragically lost their lives this Black Friday.”

Survivors of the deadly holiday sales event said that while the weekend began as a chance to “get in on some unbeatable post-Thanksgiving deals,” it quickly escalated into a merciless, no-hold-barred fight to the death.

“At some point in time we all stopped caring about the deals and the holiday shopping and were pretty much just out for blood,” said Dana Marshall, 37, a Target shopper who suffered seven broken ribs and a cracked sternum while fighting two other customers for a discounted Nikon digital camera. “I remember just sitting on top of a woman and smacking her head with a DVD player until her face was completely unrecognizable. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.”
>shitposting in Seroius

Mr. Psychologist
| Imperial Forum Ninja

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Mr Psychologist

17,225 posts
<.<
10/10 but belongs in the Flood.

Juuzou | Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Lady Noelle

10,912 posts

This user has been blacklisted from posting on the forums. Until the blacklist is lifted, all posts made by this user have been hidden and require a Sep7agon® SecondClass Premium Membership to view.

more |
XBL:
PSN:

7,528 posts

>shitposting in Seroius
>not shitposting in Serious

That is what Serious was created for, Max.
Serious was not created for shitposting. Quite the opposite, in fact.

duhdoy.

rC | Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: RC5908

10,792 posts
ayy lmao

>shitposting in Seroius
take that giant cock out of your ass, dude

aREALgod | Legendary Invincible!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: aTALLmidget

5,169 posts

>shitposting in Seroius

>Being this butthurt about it

Mat Cauthon
| Ravens

more |

>shitposting in Seroius

SO PUNNY

more |
XBL:
PSN:

7,528 posts

Y'all mad. Lol.

Mat Cauthon
| Ravens

more |
Y'all mad. Lol.
I hope you don't include me there, I genuinely thought it was an intentional joke. :/

Yu | Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Yutaka

12,707 posts
Almost always, with moderation
And this is suppose to be funny?

more |
XBL:
PSN:

7,528 posts

Y'all mad. Lol.
I hope you don't include me there, I genuinely thought it was an intentional joke. :/
You thought I was joking about this not belonging in Serious?

Mat Cauthon
| Ravens

more |
Y'all mad. Lol.
You thought I was joking about this not belonging in Serious?
No.

>shitposting in Seroius

SO PUNNY

Statefarm | Heroic Invincible!

more |
XBL: Sapid Statefarm
PSN:
Steam: Statefarm
ID: Statefarm

3,728 posts
Moms spaghetti
Not enough blood, Santa demands more blood sacrifice

🂿 | Mythic Unfrigginbelievable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Decimator Omega

21,882 posts

*sigh*

Idiots.

R o c k e t | Mythic Smash Master

more |
XBL: Rocketman287
PSN:
Steam: Rocketman287
ID: Rocketman287

22,974 posts
I neither fear, nor despise.
“I remember just sitting on top of a woman and smacking her head with a DVD player until her face was completely unrecognizable. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.”

MY SIDES XD

Death | Heroic Unstoppable!

more |
XBL: giant nubbz
PSN:
Steam:
ID: Death

2,701 posts
I am always around, but never seen. I am often avoided, but you can't out run me. for I will come when you're old and grey, or maybe even the very next day. I will come with cold embrace, and give you rest with a chilled kiss on your face. I come in many forms of emotional state, whether it's irony, love, laughter, or hate. I am everyone's final fate.
I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.
This is my favorite line. xD

Ender
| Mythic Inconceivable!

more |
XBL:
PSN:
Steam:
ID: EnderWolf1013

10,296 posts

“I remember just sitting on top of a woman and smacking her head with a DVD player until her face was completely unrecognizable. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.”

kek